Limited Seats Available!
Time : 3 PM to 4:30 PM (IST/GMT +5:30)
Content marketing is the strategic marketing approach of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
In short, instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer more intelligent. The essence of this content strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.
How do I get started?
The best way to get started — or improve your existing program — is to read our “Back to Basics” series. It’s chock full of step-by-step approaches and templates to help you set up the foundation of your content marketing program:
- 2 Essential Elements for Getting Started With Content Marketing
- Developing Your Content Marketing Strategy: What You Need to Know
- A Guide to Creating Content in the Formats Your Audience Loves
- How to Build Social Media Into Your Content Marketing Process
- The Basics of SEO for Successful Content Marketing
- Build a Successful Editorial Plan: Essential Skills Your Team Needs
- A Simple Plan for Measuring Effectiveness of Content
- Effective Content Marketing: 5 Steps to Track Your Efforts
Google offers multiple certification exams in Digital Marketing Domain. Digital Vidya course will help you prepare (and pass) the following exams:
- AdWords Fundamentals
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
Btw, these exams are conducted online by Google for FREE. Anyone can register & appear in these exams.